Bang-na has become one of the must-visit places in Bangkok now. With the super imposing Mega Bang-na Mall and the world famous Ikea, a lot of people are becoming more interested in exploring this area. After a day’s shopping it would be nice to have a place to rest for the night. Right across Mega Bangna is a new Hotel/Serviced Apartment – The Nawarat Hotel.
Nawarat Hotel is a Serviced Apartment that caters to walk-in customers. The place is homey and provides quality service through their friendly and efficient staff. Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a cable TV, hot and cold shower and a refrigerator. Bathroom amenities are being provided. They offer breakfast at a very affordable price.
Its location is very ideal for tourists and locals alike. It is right along the intersection of Bangna-Trad and Bangna- Bang Pain Highway, and about 15 minutes away from the airport. The following tourist attractions are easily accessible from Nawarat Hotel:
- King Rama XI Park – also known locally as Suan Luang. A fitting tribute to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej. It’s a Public Park that consists of a wide array of plant species. Including trees, shrubs, climbers, flowers, foliage, cover crops, and wild plants. It showcases some of the King’s art works, inventions, musical instruments and Royal Projects.
- Ancient City of Samut Prakan- In Thai the word Samut is from the Sanskrit word, Samudra which means ocean or sea and Prakan means fortress. The Ancient City’s beautifully landscaped gardens feature replicas of the county’s most significant landmarks and monuments. Each of the over 116 structures is in their proper geographic position, which includes palaces, bell towers, pavilions, temples, halls, floating markets, Buddha images and shrines. There are also displays of artifacts and antiques, including rural arts, ancient tools, and hunting gear.
- Samut Prakan Crocodile Farm and Zoo– The world’s biggest Crocodile farm with over 60,000 crocodiles of 28 different species, some of which no longer exist elsewhere.
- Pattaya– The busiest stretch of beach resorts in Thailand. It offers wide array of entertainment, ranging from historical, educational and entertainment.
Facilities of Nawarat Resort & Serviced Apartment
- 24-hour front desk
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Express check-in/check-out
- All public and private spaces are non-smoking areas
- Beer Garden
- Room service
- Airport shuttle
- Ironing service
- Barber/beauty shop
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Recreation Area/Game of Pool
Internet: WiFi is available in all areas of the Hotel at THB 60/ hour.
Parking: Free private parking (no reservation needed).
Check-in/out: From 13:00 p.m. tol 12:00 p.m.
Reservation/Cancellation: Online reservation and cancellation is available and prices may vary according to room type.
Children and extra beds
- Free! All children under 11 years old are free of charge.
- All older children or adults are charged at THB 400/ person/night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or child’s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the management. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
Pets: Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards:
- American Express
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to guests’ arrival.